- Design - 100%100
- Dimenision - 100%100
- Ease of use - 95%95
- Manoeuvrability - 98%98
- Battery Life - 90%90
If you will ever get tired of walking around to finish your errands or if you find walking home from school boring, then the Skque® 6.5 Smart Two Wheel Self Balancing Electric Scooter is what you need. This self-balancing scooter is fast, but more importantly affordable.
There are so many scooters and Segways on the market that buyers may not really be sure what they should buy, but we will save you the stress of having to compare available products. After doing some research, it can be concluded that most outstanding hoverboard on the market is Skque® 6.5 Smart Two Wheel Self Balancing Electric Scooter. This device is one of the very few ones that comes with UL certification, not to mention that the high-quality product will provide you a comfortable feeling while riding. Judging by the positive attention that the recreational accessory has received in recent time, it is worth reading the detailed review that we have put together.
Main features of the Skque® hoverboard
Incredibly easy to learn
Built-in Lithium battery
Bright LED lights
Max Load: 120KG (264LB)
Max Speed: 10KM (6.2MPH)
Charging Time: 1-2 Hours
Battery Capacity: 158W LG/Samsung 44000mAh battery pack
Explaining how the Skque® actually works
The reason why this self-balancing scooter is so fun is that it is fairly easy to use. After a couple of rides, you will get the hang of riding the hoverboard and implicitly master the moves. Once you learn the moves you can start learning stunts and moves that will make a true impression on your friends. The Skque® 6.5 Smart Two Wheel Self Balancing Electric Scooter is like the Segway, the only difference being that it does not have handle bars. The speed and the direction of the self-balancing scooter are determined by the position of your body. In order to accelerate the new-age vehicle, all you have to do is lean forward; in order to stop the scooter you will have to lean back and the vehicle will automatically stop. Unlike a skateboard, the process will not require very much effort and if these explanations are not enough you can go online and find tons of videos of people using hoverboards.
How to safely ride the Skque®
- To turn on the self-balancing scooter press the power switch
- Prepare yourself for driving: step one foot to trigger the foot-switch. Once the system comes into-self balancing condition, step the other foot to operate it.
- To take control of the hoverboard lean forward and backward, but the magnitude of your body should not be violent.
The safest self-balancing scoter on the market
Compared to other products on the market, the Skque® 6.5 Smart Two Wheel Self Balancing Electric Scooter provides a more stable ride. This means that the ingenious device is safer and at the same time easier to control. Since the turning radius is 0, you have the possibility to operate the means of transportation even in narrow spaces. More importantly, you will be able to stand still and turn 360 degrees in a spot. The turns, the rotation and the breaking are very easy, reason why even a 12 year old can use the self-balancing scooter.
- Extend your riding hours: Because the hoverboard has LED lights, you will actually be able to ride into the late hours of the night. The lights are so bright that you will see very clearly both the passerby’s and the cars on the street. Therefore, you can protect yourself from dangers.
- Speed: If you lean more on the Skque® scooter you will see that it accelerates very fast. Even though you will not immediately notice, you will reach a whole 10 km per hour. When you read this information it will not seem possible, but once you get on the hoverboard you will be impressed by the speed.
- Fun: The Skque® is an amusing leisure in your home, at work. It is also colorful, being available in chromatic and innovative designs.
- The Skque® is very sensitive to your body movements, which means that it responds very quickly.
- The brakes are so smooth that you will not have to worry about sudden stops.
- The wireless remote control allows you to turn the scooter on and off without even having to step off it.
- The speed the self-balancing scooter reaches is not the fastest on the market, but it is without any doubt the safest.
- It will take you 2 hours to charge the device.
- Younger users will not be able to carry it alone.
In conclusion, it is worth mentioning that Skque scooters are some of the best products on the market, if not the very best. The vast majority of users ranks this electric device very high because it can be conveniently controlled and because it offers a high degree of safety. Thanks to the self-balancing system that it has, you will be learn to master the hoverboard right away. Thanks to the LED lights, you can safely ride at night. The moves and the stunts you can make with the scooter are endless, not to mention the number of views you can get if you film yourself and post the video online. Can you say it is not worth the investment?