- Design - 98%98
- Dimensions - 90%90
- Ease of use - 91%91
- Manoeuvrability - 88%88
- Battery Life - 95%95
The SHareconn Hover Boost is a cool self-balancing scooter that is so easy to use you will feel like riding a bike. This simple gadget is a lot of fun and you will not find anything cooler than it.
The demand for self-balancing scooters continues to increase every day and so does the competition. However, this is good news because rivalry between manufacturers results in the growth of the quality and the technology they are using. The Hover Boost Hoverboard Two Wheel Self Balancing Scooter introduced by SHareconn clearly outclasses all the other gyroscope technologies. This hover boost, or hoverboard as it is commonly known, is different from any other two-wheeled scooters on the market. The device that resembles the Segway provides a higher degree of control and it is consequently a lot safer, reason why it is a top seller. Do you want to know why this self-balance scooter is the perfect choice for you?
How does the Hover Boost actually work?
As mentioned before, the Hover Boost is a Segway-like self-balancing scooter that is equipped with dual foot pads that you can stand on. To change the direction all you have to do is tilt your weight front and back on the pads. You have to lean to go forward and lean backward to go in reverse. Once you get the hand of it, you will also be able to run the scooter in extremely tight indoor spaces. Gaining hold of the Hover Boost can take five minutes or even longer than that; basically, it depends on your own skill level. The Hover Boost keeps you safe while riding, which means that you can enjoy the ride.
SHareconn Hover Boost features
According to the specifications of the manufacturer, the charger voltage ranges from 110 to 240V. This basically means that you should avoid too high voltage because you can overload the circuits and thus short out the device. Another aspect to pay attention to is the time necessary to charge the battery. You will be able to use the scooter after 60 or 120 minutes. Although the battery takes this long to be fully charged, it will last a lot longer than you actually expect it to. The point is that the Hover Boost continues to perform when you need it to.
In addition to the powerful battery, the Hover Boost has built-in LED lights that illuminate very well. The LED lights illuminate large areas so that your visibility is significantly increased when riding at night. You can now run in the night thanks to the built-in running lights and be sure that others see you coming.
Safe and easy to control
To be more precise, there will be no issues like losing control or stepping off the board. In addition to this, you will not have to fear that you might roll off the scooter. The manufacturer guarantees that the product is free from harm, the company taking extra measure to ensure that the battery and the device are top quality. The Lithium battery is certainly a safer one. Besides the fact that you can operate in very narrow spaces, you can also turn 360 degree in a spot thanks to the double balancing system that keeps you in place. The double balancing system also allows you to accelerate just by applying pressure with the front of the feet, although, mastering the scooter will take some time.
A good alternative of transportation
If you are looking forward to combat expensive fuel prices, not to mention the impact of cars on the environment, then the SHareconn Hover Boost is what you need. The two-wheel scooter may be a little more expensive compared to other gyroscope technologies, but it is an investment that will pay off in time because it is practical and at the same time fun. Even though the speed of the scooter is not comparable to that of your car, it still is very fast. You will notice in particular the wind blowing against you and how quick you will get from point A to point B. Even if the motorized device is not yet mainstream, it is growing in popularity and you don’t want to be the only one not riding one.
The pros of SHareconn Hover Boost
- The first thing to take into consideration is that the two-wheeled scooter is safe in comparison to other devices, which mean that both you and your board are protected against hazards.
- While the Hover Boost will not be able to replace daily means of transit, it is useful when you need to commute a couple of miles.
- Getting used to ride the motorized scooter takes a couple of minutes, but no longer than half an hour. The process of is similar to that riding a bike, the only hard part being getting on and off the board.
- Buying from SHareconn means that you enjoy high quality and warranty for your product.
- The lack of handlers may compromise the stability of the hover boost, especially on irregular terrain. You should ride the scooter only on pavement and indoor areas.
- You may feel a bit strange while riding the scooter, or even ashamed, since people will stare at you. However, the only thing that you should be worrying about is riding the scooter when you are out of shape. But, as long as you hold your weight slightly forward in a standing position, you have nothing to worry about.