Ratings for Leray Motion 4.5
- Design - 100%100
- Dimensions - 90%90
- Ease of use - 98%98
- Manoeuvrability - 100%100
- Battery Life - 89%89
The Leray Self Balancing Scooter Balance Motion 6.5 is a high quality product that integrates cool safety features and has an excellent battery life.
A very popular gadget these days is the Leray Balance Motion scooter, a product that has earned its popularity due to its battery management feature, offering users maximum safety by regulating the all cell function. In addition, it has one other cool feature: two drive modes that make it both useful and fun to drive. Even though people have a lot of options to choose from in terms of 2 wheels self balancing scooters and most of the times they forfeit excellent features in the favor of price, Leray has entered the market with a range of accessible products at a very good quality.
Other features of this product include:
Fast charging – in under 2.5 hours;
Maximum load 220lb or 100 kg;
Maximum agility 10 km/hr;
A closer look to Leray Self Balancing Scooter
This product is not an item that one can buy just to play with. It is however a useful piece of technology which can be both fun to use and useful in certain situations. This product has a medium price, compared with the rest of the similar products, so customers will be able to find cheaper brands available, but also much more expensive products that basically do the same thing. The thing with these products is that when their performance meets the indicated specifications, they will be worth it, so let’s have a closer look at this particular model to determine if it is worth the investment.
This product has a safety feature that users will certainly appreciate: it is equipped with a dual pressure sensitive system that keeps the device steady until the user is set on the footpads. This is quite an exciting innovation, as budget brands do not have this, which can increase the risk of accidents, especially in inexperienced users and smaller children. In addition, once this device starts to work, it will light up beautifully, making it look extremely hi-tech and futuristic.
The product has a 100-240V AC US charger, so those who order it outside the US, will also have to purchase an adaptor to be able to charge their product. The device is pretty lightweight at just 30lbs, so adults and older children should not have any problems when carrying it. However, younger children might need a helping hand, so those who are purchasing it for a younger child should keep this in mind. In addition, the think and sturdy tires combined with its safety features make this device a great purchase for those looking for something qualitative and resistant, as users are very unlikely to experience any flats.
As far as speed goes, this product can reach up to 14 mph, which may not seem all that much but when you are on it, you will definitely be impressed by how fast it can go. Of course, most people feel comfortable at about 8 mph, which is perfectly acceptable, especially since the average person walks with 5 mph. obviously, it is preferable to use it on asphalt or otherwise smooth surfaces, as it may not work unassisted on very uneven ones, nor high herbs.
Pros for Leray Balance Motion 6.5
- Even though the official features state that it takes over 2 hours to charge, in fact it only takes a little over an hour and you can use it for about 5 hours. Even though some tech fans might be a little disappointed, considering that the Leray 6.5 only needs to be charged for an hour to begin with, the run time is pretty good. Whether you use this scooter around your property or you purchased it for your children, they should be able to have enough play time with it before it’s time to charge it again.
- Aside from the dual pressure sensitive motor system which prevents it from starting until the user is safely on the footpads, this product is also equipped with a system that can tell when the user is turning incorrectly and prevents them from falling off the device. This can happen when the user puts presses too hard with one foot when making a turn and can result in potential injuries, but with the help of this system the scooter will rattle to adjust the balance.
- While there is a learning curve, just like with any other self-blancing scooter, after a few hours of practice nobody should have any problems in riding this device. It has relatively easy speed changing functions, turning and stopping functions, so it can be very easily controlled by just about anyone.
- One of the main problems that users will notice with this scooter is the fact that it does not work so well on anything other than a smooth surface, even though it is advertised as running on almost anything. It can stall along grass and damage carpets, so if you are planning to use it inside the house, it is best to remove your carpets and area rugs before.
- Another disadvantage of this product is the fact that it can scratch quite easily, which is why experts recommend buying a darker color. Since it is available in several colors, you may want to choose a black or dark grey one, as these are far more versatile colors. Not only will they not show scratches as bad, but they will also not show small dirt stains that will inevitably appear.
All in all, the Leray 6.5 is a great product with a lot of cool features that make it easy and safe to use. While it does have a medium price, you could probably find something similar at lower rates, but noting cheaper will have quite the same safety features as this model does.